eigenbrakel-image
Eigenbrakel flag

Eigenbrakel

Real Estate Statistics

There hasn't been a lot of activity on the Eigenbrakel real estate market over the last year. Sales have decreased by 2% compared to last year, indicating that there is average demand for properties. Furthermore, over the last three months the market has been slowing down, with an decrease of 19 percent in transactions.


79% of the properties sold were houses, while the other 21% were apartments. Eigenbrakel had more property sales than other comparable cities.

Sold properties in Eigenbrakel
478
2%
Real estate transactions in the last year
105
19%
Real estate transactions in the last 3 months
263.750
6%
Median appartment price
383.750
7%
Median house price

In the last 12 months, the median house price was €383.750, a 7% increase from the previous year. The average apartment price in the last 12 months was €263.750, a 6% increase from the year before.

Find Your Perfect Real Estate Agency Now!
We thoroughly assess the efficacy of numerous real estate companies. This grants us the ability to connect you with the top-notch agency located near you.
+32
antwerp flag
Antwerp
east-flanders flag
East Flanders
flemish-brabant flag
Flemish Brabant
limburg flag
Limburg
west-flanders flag
West-Flanders
hainaut flag
Hainaut
liege flag
Liege
luxemburg flag
Luxemburg
namur flag
Namur
walloon-brabant flag
Walloon Brabant
brussels flag
Brussels
antwerpThe best real estate agencies in Antwerp
east-flandersThe best real estate agencies in East Flanders
flemish-brabantThe best real estate agencies in Flemish Brabant
limburgThe best real estate agencies in Limburg
west-flandersThe best real estate agencies in West-Flanders
hainautThe best real estate agencies in Hainaut
liegeThe best real estate agencies in Liege
luxemburgThe best real estate agencies in Luxemburg
namurThe best real estate agencies in Namur
walloon-brabantThe best real estate agencies in Walloon Brabant
brusselsThe best real estate agencies in Brussels

Don't just take our word for it.

It's clear that homeowners Belgiumimmo

Make the real estate market more transparent so that home sellers can make the best possible decisions

logo

Give us a Ring

Our friendly team of experts are here to guide your through the process of selling your properties.

BelgiumImmo Real Estate Experts

02 832 87 77

  • our lines are open
  • Find Your Perfect Real Estate Agency Now!