knokke-heist-image
Knokke Heist flag

Knokke Heist

Real Estate Statistics

There hasn't been a lot of activity on the Knokke Heist real estate market over the last year. Sales have decreased by 29% compared to last year, indicating that there is low demand for properties. Furthermore, over the last three months the market has been stable, with an decrease of 2 percent in transactions.


28.1% of the properties sold were houses, while the other 71.9% were apartments. Knokke Heist had more property sales than other comparable cities.

Sold properties in Knokke Heist
1.517
29%
Real estate transactions in the last year
320
2%
Real estate transactions in the last 3 months
519.875
13%
Median appartment price
770.500
5%
Median house price
38
Number of agencies in Knokke Heist
1,2
Competitive
Agencies / 1000 habitants

In the last 12 months, the median house price was €770.500, a 5% increase from the previous year. The average apartment price in the last 12 months was €519.875, a 13% increase from the year before.

Agencies in Knokke Heist

Knokke Heist is a city in Belgium with 38 agencies and 32.875 habitants. This equals to 1,2 agencies per 1,000 inhabitants which is higher than the average number of agencies per 1,000 inhabitants for Belgian cities. This indicates that the market in Knokke Heist is more competitive than in other similar Belgian cities.

Find Your Perfect Real Estate Agency Now!
We thoroughly assess the efficacy of numerous real estate companies. This grants us the ability to connect you with the top-notch agency located near you.
+32
antwerp flag
Antwerp
east-flanders flag
East Flanders
flemish-brabant flag
Flemish Brabant
limburg flag
Limburg
west-flanders flag
West-Flanders
hainaut flag
Hainaut
liege flag
Liege
luxemburg flag
Luxemburg
namur flag
Namur
walloon-brabant flag
Walloon Brabant
brussels flag
Brussels
antwerpThe best real estate agencies in Antwerp
east-flandersThe best real estate agencies in East Flanders
flemish-brabantThe best real estate agencies in Flemish Brabant
limburgThe best real estate agencies in Limburg
west-flandersThe best real estate agencies in West-Flanders
hainautThe best real estate agencies in Hainaut
liegeThe best real estate agencies in Liege
luxemburgThe best real estate agencies in Luxemburg
namurThe best real estate agencies in Namur
walloon-brabantThe best real estate agencies in Walloon Brabant
brusselsThe best real estate agencies in Brussels

Don't just take our word for it.

It's clear that homeowners Belgiumimmo

Make the real estate market more transparent so that home sellers can make the best possible decisions

logo

Give us a Ring

Our friendly team of experts are here to guide your through the process of selling your properties.

BelgiumImmo Real Estate Experts

02 832 87 77

  • our lines are open
  • Find Your Perfect Real Estate Agency Now!