kortessem-image
Kortessem flag

Kortessem

Real Estate Statistics

There has been a lot of activity on the Kortessem real estate market over the last year. Sales have increased by 7% compared to last year, indicating that there is high demand for properties. Furthermore, over the last three months the market has been accelerating, with an increase of 10 percent in transactions.


77.4% of the properties sold were houses, while the other 22.6% were apartments. Kortessem had more property sales than other comparable cities.

Sold properties in Kortessem
104
7%
Real estate transactions in the last year
31
10%
Real estate transactions in the last 3 months
No data available
Median appartment price
276.675
10%
Median house price

In the last 12 months, the median house price was €276.675, a 10% increase from the previous year.

Find Your Perfect Real Estate Agency Now!
We thoroughly assess the efficacy of numerous real estate companies. This grants us the ability to connect you with the top-notch agency located near you.
+32
antwerp flag
Antwerp
east-flanders flag
East Flanders
flemish-brabant flag
Flemish Brabant
limburg flag
Limburg
west-flanders flag
West-Flanders
hainaut flag
Hainaut
liege flag
Liege
luxemburg flag
Luxemburg
namur flag
Namur
walloon-brabant flag
Walloon Brabant
brussels flag
Brussels
antwerpThe best real estate agencies in Antwerp
east-flandersThe best real estate agencies in East Flanders
flemish-brabantThe best real estate agencies in Flemish Brabant
limburgThe best real estate agencies in Limburg
west-flandersThe best real estate agencies in West-Flanders
hainautThe best real estate agencies in Hainaut
liegeThe best real estate agencies in Liege
luxemburgThe best real estate agencies in Luxemburg
namurThe best real estate agencies in Namur
walloon-brabantThe best real estate agencies in Walloon Brabant
brusselsThe best real estate agencies in Brussels

Don't just take our word for it.

It's clear that homeowners Belgiumimmo

Make the real estate market more transparent so that home sellers can make the best possible decisions

logo

Give us a Ring

Our friendly team of experts are here to guide your through the process of selling your properties.

BelgiumImmo Real Estate Experts

02 832 87 77

  • our lines are open
  • Find Your Perfect Real Estate Agency Now!