The Lille real estate market has been quite passive over the past year, with 189 properties being sold. This is a 8% decrease compared to last year. This indicates that there is a lower than average level of activity. The last 3 months have seen a slowdown of the market with a decrease of 20 percent of transactions.
85.4% of all properties sold were houses while the other 14.6% were apartments. When comparing Lille to other similar cities, it shows that we have sold more number of properties.
In the past year, the average price for a house was €345.250, a 27% increase from the year before.The average apartment price last year was €242.500, a 0% decrease from the previous year.
Lille is a city in Belgium with 2 agencies and 16.688 inhabitants. This means that there are 0,1 agencies per 1,000 inhabitants, which is higher than average. This indicates that the market in Lille is more competitive than similar Belgian cities.
Do your homework and see which agency is the most appropriate to work with.
It's clear that homeowners ♥ Belgiumimmo