oudergem-image
Oudergem flag

Oudergem

Real Estate Statistics

There has been a lot of activity on the Oudergem real estate market over the last year. Sales have increased by 4% compared to last year, indicating that there is average demand for properties. Furthermore, over the last three months the market has been accelerating, with an increase of 25 percent in transactions.


37.3% of the properties sold were houses, while the other 62.7% were apartments. Oudergem had more property sales than other comparable cities.

Sold properties in Oudergem
444
4%
Real estate transactions in the last year
134
25%
Real estate transactions in the last 3 months
289.375
0%
Median appartment price
549.750
2%
Median house price
11
Number of agencies in Oudergem
0,3
Competitive
Agencies / 1000 habitants

In the last 12 months, the median house price was €549.750, a 2% increase from the previous year. The average apartment price in the last 12 months was €289.375, a 0% decrease from the year before.

Agencies in Oudergem

Oudergem is a city in Belgium with 11 agencies and 34.986 habitants. This equals to 0,3 agencies per 1,000 inhabitants which is higher than the average number of agencies per 1,000 inhabitants for Belgian cities. This indicates that the market in Oudergem is more competitive than in other similar Belgian cities.

Find Your Perfect Real Estate Agency Now!
We thoroughly assess the efficacy of numerous real estate companies. This grants us the ability to connect you with the top-notch agency located near you.
+32
antwerp flag
Antwerp
east-flanders flag
East Flanders
flemish-brabant flag
Flemish Brabant
limburg flag
Limburg
west-flanders flag
West-Flanders
hainaut flag
Hainaut
liege flag
Liege
luxemburg flag
Luxemburg
namur flag
Namur
walloon-brabant flag
Walloon Brabant
brussels flag
Brussels
antwerpThe best real estate agencies in Antwerp
east-flandersThe best real estate agencies in East Flanders
flemish-brabantThe best real estate agencies in Flemish Brabant
limburgThe best real estate agencies in Limburg
west-flandersThe best real estate agencies in West-Flanders
hainautThe best real estate agencies in Hainaut
liegeThe best real estate agencies in Liege
luxemburgThe best real estate agencies in Luxemburg
namurThe best real estate agencies in Namur
walloon-brabantThe best real estate agencies in Walloon Brabant
brusselsThe best real estate agencies in Brussels

Don't just take our word for it.

It's clear that homeowners Belgiumimmo

Make the real estate market more transparent so that home sellers can make the best possible decisions

logo

Give us a Ring

Our friendly team of experts are here to guide your through the process of selling your properties.

BelgiumImmo Real Estate Experts

02 832 87 77

  • our lines are open
  • Find Your Perfect Real Estate Agency Now!