sint-joost-ten-node-image
Sint Joost Ten Node flag

Sint Joost Ten Node

Real Estate Statistics

The Sint Joost Ten Node real estate market has been quite passive over the past year, with 195 properties being sold. This is a 7% decrease compared to last year. This indicates that there is a lower than average level of activity. The last 3 months have seen a stabilization of the market with a decrease of 0 percent of transactions.


6.5% of all properties sold were houses while the other 93.5% were apartments. When comparing Sint Joost Ten Node to other similar cities, it shows that we have sold more number of properties.

Sold properties in Sint Joost Ten Node
195
7%
Real estate transactions in the last year
46
0%
Real estate transactions in the last 3 months
218.750
12%
Median appartment price
No data available
Median house price
1
Number of agencies in Sint Joost Ten Node
0,1
Competitive
Agencies / 1000 habitants

The average apartment price last year was €218.750, a 12% increase from the previous year.

Agencies in Sint Joost Ten Node

Sint Joost Ten Node is a city in Belgium with 1 agencies and 26.965 inhabitants. This means that there are 0,1 agencies per 1,000 inhabitants, which is higher than average. This indicates that the market in Sint Joost Ten Node is more competitive than similar Belgian cities.

Find Your Perfect Real Estate Agency Now!
We thoroughly assess the efficacy of numerous real estate companies. This grants us the ability to connect you with the top-notch agency located near you.
+32
antwerp flag
Antwerp
east-flanders flag
East Flanders
flemish-brabant flag
Flemish Brabant
limburg flag
Limburg
west-flanders flag
West-Flanders
hainaut flag
Hainaut
liege flag
Liege
luxemburg flag
Luxemburg
namur flag
Namur
walloon-brabant flag
Walloon Brabant
brussels flag
Brussels
antwerpThe best real estate agencies in Antwerp
east-flandersThe best real estate agencies in East Flanders
flemish-brabantThe best real estate agencies in Flemish Brabant
limburgThe best real estate agencies in Limburg
west-flandersThe best real estate agencies in West-Flanders
hainautThe best real estate agencies in Hainaut
liegeThe best real estate agencies in Liege
luxemburgThe best real estate agencies in Luxemburg
namurThe best real estate agencies in Namur
walloon-brabantThe best real estate agencies in Walloon Brabant
brusselsThe best real estate agencies in Brussels

Don't just take our word for it.

It's clear that homeowners Belgiumimmo

Make the real estate market more transparent so that home sellers can make the best possible decisions

logo

Give us a Ring

Our friendly team of experts are here to guide your through the process of selling your properties.

BelgiumImmo Real Estate Experts

02 832 87 77

  • our lines are open
  • Find Your Perfect Real Estate Agency Now!